Re: [IP] Insurance

Beth,

I was told by Larry's lawyer, that it is illegal(or insurance fraud), to keep
me on after the divorce is final. My girlfriend told me about that COBRA law,
but he dismissed me like I was stupid. As I write to you now, I am on the
phone to Larry's insurance company. If I ever get a human on the phone, I
will let ya'll know what she says.
OK, she said that I will be covered for 18 months and I will have to pay the
premiums. That is better than nothing. Thank you for getting me off my butt
to try. I just thought that the lawyer should know what he's talking about. I
guess not!!!
Thanks again!
I'm very grateful!!!!
Karla