[IP] need some info

Leslie Wall < email @ redacted >
I am a diabetes nurse eductor and am trying to get
information on the use of a pump for a 15 year old patient of mine.
Cliff is a very active kid who does multi dose therapy now with
carbohydrate counting but has had recurrent problems with hypo several
hours after exercise despite lower dose of insulin and extra food. he
does dramatic drops in sugars. Cliff will be coming to my house on
Friday to review any messages we get back, words of advice or
encouragement are more than welcome