Re: [IP] Re: Pump Fears

Wow - it seems that everybody is so happy with their pumps (I guess we should
expect a strong bias in such a list!) but I still have my fears. During awake
hours, I can usually catch myself before I crash to the ground - and if not, there
is almost always someone around to help right away. My fears relate more to lows
which might occur overnight. Yes, like most of us, the tendency is to go sky-high
in the early morning hours, yet occasionally I do have very low bg's in the
morning. About 10 times in my less-accountable student days  I missed whole days
(waking up 8:00 p.m. or so and feeling none too fine...). I fear that with tighter
control and a continuous infusion of insulin I might end up with many more
instances of overnight low bg's.

Can anybody offer some experience/help/comments/advice in this area?

Thanks for your help.