Re: [IP] afternoon site changes

Yesterday afternoon I left the old infusion set in (just the quick
disconnect hanging loose) for about three hours after I changed to
the new set.  When I removed the old set there wasn't any of the
usual backflow of insulin - just a little bleeding.  This morning the
site looks like any other day old injection site used to.  I'm glad I
was on the list when somebody suggested leaving the old set in.
That's one of those "why didn't I think of that" things that these
groups are great for!