Re: [IP] Re: Pumping Insulin

<< > 	I have the book " The Insulin Pump Therapy Book" by MiniMed
Technologies
 > but who is the author of Pumping Insulin ???

 Call Torrey Pines Press (publisher) in San Diego, CA
 619 497 0900
 email @ redacted >>

Pumping Insulin and The Insulin Pump Therapy Book are written by the same
person.  The Insulin Pump Therapy Book is pretty old.  Pumping Insulin is,
more or less, a new and updated edition.  The author is John Walsh--a CDE and
PA who is diabetic himself and I believe uses a pump.

Only MiniMed is selling the old book.  I think because they published
it.--Sharon