Re: [IP] Re: Bent Needle vs. Soft-Set or Serter

Linda,

I have used both the bent needle and sofset. I prefer the sofset because it
is more comfortable.  I used to think the sofset was a little more
difficult to put in, but the comfort and being able to leave it in for 3
days instead of 2 days, made it worth it.

With the new sofserter to insert the sofset, the sofset is easier to put in
compared to the bent needle. I also use a larger area of sites with the
sofserter, because it doesn't hurt to insert in areas of less body fat.

The only reason I would continue with the bent needle, is if you have very
little body fat.

Gina