[IP] Stress Help

Hi Guys,

Just one of the lurkers who needs a little extra help.  Any suggestions
on excessivly high stress situations??  My normal life is high stress to
begin with, fairly newly wed, instant mother of teen and preteen boys,
bank management postition, new this old house,  you know the normal make
you crazy stuff.  Have been on the pump for a month and am trying to get
the BG's into range, some days ok, some days not.  However this weekend
I had to put my father, two states away in the hopsital for a stroke.  I
seem to be bouncing numbers all across the board.  Any suggestions short
of a shot gun... that is a joke! Not a good one I'll grant you but the
best I'm doing right now.

thanks
Lynn