Re: Re: [IP] Turning Off Alarms

<<Michael
suggested leaving the old set in until after any insulin not yet absorbed is
absorbed.  It worked like a charm.  No more highs after changing.  >>

Hi B,

I had the same experience with my BG going up during changing.  I never
thought of Michaels suggestion, but I always bolus an extra half unit
whenever I have been disconnected.  When I change my sight, I bolus the half
unit required, but I also time it just before a meal.  That way, between the
1/2 unit and the meal bolus, I get all the air out of the lines.  It works
well for me.

Marti