Re: [IP] Pumping Saline

> Is it really necessary? My Doctor feels it is an unnecessary step. I tend
> back him up. Waiting for pump delivery. So here we go.

	I tend to agree with you but there are people here that think differently.
Personally, I had no problems starting directly on insulin and felt the
improved from the second day. If I had it to do all over. . . . . . I would
changed but one thing. The date I started. I would have started years
sooner! The pump is the only way to go.

Buddy '-)

	In my opinion only "perfect practice" makes perfect.