[IP] Good news

After a month or two on insulin, my first doctor told me I was cured. THANK
GOD. Boy that pumpkin pie was good, and I didn't need those darn shots
anymore, but I really hated Hospitals.  Whoops, my second doctor said I
wasn't. Thirty years ago, things were a little different. All who are
enjoying the benefits should thank modern science and all who contribute.
Newly diagnosed diabetics have a great future in front of them as well as
those who have struggled. Things are looking up! Good Luck to all! I am going
on the pump soon.

                                                                        Craig