Re: Re: Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Michael wrote:
>It is like anything else you want to be good at.
To drive, you first learn by practicing
To play baseball, you practice constantly
To learn to be a soldier, you practice shooting, etc...
To learn to pump, you practice pumping.

>All of these practices are done in the most benign of possible ways
Drive with an instructor with an extra set of brake pedals
Bat against the practice machine or the 'blue' team
Shoot on the range with dummy targets that don't shoot back
Pump with saline, so when you screw up you don't get high or low.

These baby steps are an essential part of human learning.  >Don't expect
to become an expert overnight or by reading a book. Practice makes perfect.

>Michael

I practiced before using my pump, getting to know all the screens and the
alarms etc. I played with it for about 2 weeks. I did not feel it neccessary
to use saline though. Everyone to his own liking.

Sissy