Re: Re: Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Hi bob,

I guess i just thought that everyone had the confidence that I had with
starting on the pump with insulin. Of course I was nervous about it. But even
if I started with saline, when I used the actual insulin, I would still have
been nervous.
My CDE gave me a step by step sheet on inserting the set.....it is extremely
helpful. I would really have been worried if I hadn't had it.
 I have changed my set four times. Each time it becomes easier.  Of course
the SofSerter makes it a cinch to insert. I don't know if i could do it
without the SofSerter. Very little chance of the cannula crimping.

Sissy