[none]

Buddy,

Ravi went from injections to pumping insulin,  all done with a pump
trainer at our local diabetes education center.  We made a stop by the
endo's office for orders then went to the center and started our training
and had Ravi pumping before lunch.  The trainer went to lunch with us,
she made sure we knew how much to bolus and Ravi did it all.  We
continued training that afternoon and the next morning.  No hospital
stay, no saline.  Ravi is 10 and very responsible.  I feel we are very
capable to handle anything that might come up and as you said, the
doctors are just down the street!

Rose