[none]

About the sports guard,  we received one with the pump, a "gift" or
something from the rep.  I thought we would not need it either.  I soon
found out when Ravi went out to play in the snow that I should have put
the pump in the guard before he went out the first time instead of drying
off the pump and then putting it in the guard!  Skiing comes to mind for
some people.  Maybe working in the garden or any place that might be
dusty.

Rose