Re: Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Hi 'Rose,
I admire you as a mother of a diabetic child. I don't know whether I
mentioned this to you before but "I would much rather be the diabetic, than
the caretaker. I think that it is much easier.

My mother had 2 diabetic children...that was 2 for 2. I wish she was around
now, so I could thak her for being the perfect mother for a diabetic child.
She handled it wonderfully well.

Sissy