Re: Re: Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

LOL, maybe you are right, buddy, about the saline, that is. I too just went
into the CDE's office at 8:30 in the morning. she went over everything
thoroughly, and then make sure I understood what she was talking about. Pump
was inserted at !@ noon, I are lunch with her and then I left. that was it. I
can't understand why anyone has to be admitted to the hospital either. I know
how to check my BG's, and I read in "Pumping Insulin" that you will not get
the true BG's for about 36 hrs. since the old insulin, from the day before,
can hang around that long.

It's really interesting how different doctors introduce the pump.

Sissy