Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Sissy,

Please, be my guest.  If anything I say can help another person
considering a pump please pass that message along.  Ravi has only been
pumping since 10/23 and it has made such a difference in our family life.
 I no longer have to warn Ravi's siblings that he is high and that they
should steer clear of their little brother.  Not a good thing for a
mother to have to do.  Now the moods we deal with are that of a 10 year
old child and I can handle those!

We had many discussions with Ravi's endo and primary care physician
before they would consider him for the pump.  Because of the support of
many dear friends, moms of other pumping kids, I didn't back down and
kept gathering all the information I could about kids and pumps.  I am so
glad that those other moms were there to support me.  I am more than
happy to be that same kind of support to others.

I'm very glad to hear that things are going so well for you.  I knew they
would!

Rose