[IP] Exercise and the pump

Hi, I have a few questions concerning exercising with the pump.  First, I am
curious as to how people wear their pump when exercising.  Today I played
raquetball and biked.  I had my pump in the case and the clip on and just
clipped it to my pocket.  This seemed to work fine.  Does anyone use the
sport guard?  Wondering if I should invest in one.  It seems a little big
though.

Also what do you do about your basal rate?   Do you use the temporary basal
rate?  I used the temporary basal rate while exercising and decreased my
basal rate by .2 units.  This seemed to work well as after I was done working
out my bloodsugar was 91.  Isn't the pump great.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Denise