Re: Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Dear Rose,

I think that that answer you gave David was just PERFECT. In fact, it even
made me think of how liberated I am, now that I am on the pump. (Started on
11/4). You're answer should be given to everyone that is condering a pump, it
was wondeful.

thanks,

Sissy

P.S. If you don't mind, I think I'll print the answer, just in case someone
else I meet, is considering a pump, but has some doubt.