[IP] Spouse's feelings on pumping!

Hey all - I agree with Michael.  This pumping is so much better then worrying
about all of that other stuff!!!  As I have said many times before, the only
regret I have about pumping is that I didn't do it sooner!!!!  When it came
down to it, I didn't really give a darn if it bothered my husband or anyone
else for that matter.  It didn't.  But, I didn't care.

Karla - Wow!  You are my hero!  New exercise program, new body, new clothes
that fit, new life, new attitude and NEW MAN!!!!!  This is terrific.  I have
to say it again, You Go Girl!!!!!  I am so happy for you.  It only gets
better from here.  Your children are lucky to have a new Mom!!!!!  You did
the right thing!!!!!  Best of luck to you!!!!!  Are you still running the
daycare?  Maybe this has helped too.  You may have just needed that well
deserved break from the kids.