Re: [IP] RE: Mumps ?

Marti & Karla,

I get welts too.  (Just like Karla)  But, I have experienced the same things
where one person really gets bit and the other gets nothing.  My Mother used
to tell me when I was little that they only bite sweet people!!  I know this
is not true. LOL  But, I did read somewhere that it seems that the more
active you are the more you will get bit?  I also don;t know how true this
is.  But, in Karla's case, her 3 year old may be very active and she also
active chasing her.  But, her 5 year old may be more relaxed?

Who knows?  Just a thought.