Re: [IP] Old News

Karla,

I am so happy for you.  Thank you for the info.   I will check out the volume
from 2 months ago.  I don't think I will ever fit into a size 5 again.  I
wish I could.  You are turning over a new leaf.  You are doing so good for
yourself!  You Go Girl!!!!  I am really very glad to hear.  It takes alot of
strength to do what you are doing.  We should all take a lesson from you.

Thank you.  It sure gives me encouragement.  Maybe I will get the guts to
start an exercise program of my own.

Bye for now.