Re: [IP] Infusion site irritation

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, David Matthews wrote:

> [...]

Am I missing something? This ^^^ seems like overkill.
I admit that I am not the user, but Lily does only a betadyne wipe
followed by skin prep (she has used several brands) then
the sofset
followed by PolySkin II with a hole cut per my last post.

She bathes, swims (in the ocean as well as pools) and has never had a
problem.  You do want the area to breath so it can dry when damp from
sweat or water.

Anyone else have some comments on this??

Michael