Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Rose,

To answer your question. Yes, I forget all the time that I am Diabetic!
Especially now that I am pumping. I don't have to worry about taking anything
with me, eating at a certain time, or anything. And remembering that I am is
not a bad thing for me either. I have met so many wonderful people because I
am Diabetic!! And I think I take better care of myself than I would have if I
were not a Diabetic. It is no big deal to me either way. Just hopefully, I
will not have alot of complications later in life. I enjoy life so much, I
don't want anything to hinder that.
Karla