Re: [IP] Birthdays...

Ted,
YES!
I spent my 12th birthday in the hospital learning how to give injections. I
had not suffered any "indications" of diabetes, but had discovered I had
sugar spilling my urine during a routine urine test (back in the 70's!)
(routine, because my father also had juvenile diabetes - and I tested on my
own at home every few months).
I was actually admitted to the hospital several days before my birthday - but
thought it was close enough to qualify as a positive response!
Hi to all the new people - as  well as the originals!
Deirdre