Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

Hi Lynette:
     Powerful posts this morning - first time I felt motivated to respond to
this wealth of "incoming" excellent posts...Again, I agree 100% & had to
share an anecdote.  My 14 1/2 yr old daughter attends a Pump Support group
(we're in suburban Phila.) which had 35 participants last month.  One of the
members is her former science teacher who's been diabetic for over 30 years
(since he was a toddler).  When he announced that he wa regaining
hypogylcemic awareness (used to have HORRENDOUS personality-altering lows in
front of his students) & more to the point- that FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS
LIFE, it was his 3 young kids, NOT HIS DIABETES, that was awaklening him on a
Sunday, my daughter & I looked at each other & almost started to cry!!!
Enough said!!!
                                        Renee