Re: [IP] Spouse's feelings about pumping

David,
	Don't know how long you have been married but when you have diabetes you
and your spouse NEED to remember constantly that you do have diabetes in
order to better control it. I have been married 29 years and without the
support of my wife and family it would have been much more difficult. Just
tell her to think of it as a "turbocharger" and to hold on for a life of
happiness. Have you experienced any of the bad mood swings in your past.
These are bad on spouses. My pump has eliminated 90% of those for me. It is
like the old saying "Vigilance is the cost of freedom".

Buddy'-)