Re: [IP] Minimed 507 - turning off alarms

Karla is RIGHT ON!
	If you can manage the job of pumping you should be able to plan ahead to
where you lill have enough insulin to make it through a 2 or 3 hour event.
I ALWAYS carry a bag with everything necessary to do a complete change if
necessary and besides that in a tight you could leave the set, disconnect
at the QR, remove the reservoir, add some insulin, replace the reservoir
and carry on. I see no problem with the alarm.

Buddy '-)