Re: [IP] Old News

B,

I have been working out for two months now so that would be about the time I
asked all my crazy questions. I can report that I have lost alot of inches. I
hate to brag but do feel good about it. I was really getting big, for me
anyway. I went from a size 12, to a size 5 now. But I did it the right way
this time. What I used to do is let my B.S.'s go up past 300 for two weeks.
The weight really comes off then. God, I can't believe how stupid I used to
be!!!! I feel alot better now that I am exercising. I STILL don't have the
reatios completely right, but at least I'm not falling on the floor anymore.
Karla