Re: [IP] Minimed 507 - turning off alarms

Dave,

For the life of me I can't understand why everyone is making a big deal about
this. If you are responsible enough to be on a pump, then you need to check
it to make sure you have enough insulin for the time you are away from the
house and if you have had problems after switching out your tubing, then
don't do that before you go either. Then you should not be worried about
having any problems at all.
Karla
P.S. I hope I didn't sound nasty. I just think that this should not be a
problem.