[IP] New Insertion Set

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has heard about the new insertion set called the
silhouette?  I talked to someone tonight who has used it.  He likes it.  The
set has a cannula and is flush with the skin unlike the sof-set.  The cannula
goes in at an angle so the sof-serter can not be used with it.  I think I
will try to get some from my rep to see if I like them.

Tonight I attended an auction for the ADA here in Portland, Oregon.  Over
$300,000 was raised.

Denise