[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: Re: [IP] Minimed 507 - turning off alarms
- To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
- Subject: Re: Re: [IP] Minimed 507 - turning off alarms
- From: "David Matthews" <email @ redacted>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 21:31:26 -0600
- -----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
>you may want to give a small bolus prior the concert and disconnect. if the
>concert is greater then two hours you may need to reconnect during
>intermission, check a blood sugar , bolus if needed, and disconnect again
>from the remaining time.
That sounds like the best idea. The concerts usually are right at 2 hours. I
will talk to my endo about it.