[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: Re: [IP] Infusion site irritation
- To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
- Subject: Re: Re: [IP] Infusion site irritation
- From: "David Matthews" <email @ redacted>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 21:27:20 -0600
- -----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
>I was told NEVER to go more than 3 days without changing sets. You will be
>taking a big chance. As far as I'm concerned, IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
I am not planning on going more than 3 days at this point. So far I have not
gone more than a day because of discomfort. Good thing I am just on saline.