Re: [IP] Infusion site irritation

- -----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>

>David,
>are you calling the tape that comes packaged with the sof-set polyskin.  if
>so, then you need to get polyskin.  the prepackaged tape can be very
>irritating.  what you want to do is apply polyskin, inject through the
>polyskin, then use the tape that comes with the sof-set to tape the set in
>place.
>carolyn

Carolyn,

What I did was put betadyne, micropore tape, infusion set, tape that comes
with infusion set, polyskin II and then Hytape around the edges.

I did not get any leaking from my shower today, but a lot of moisture from
sweat when I ran. The irritation was not bad at all. I have a new concern
about the soft set and discomfort. I will post in another note. Thanks for
your suggestions, I will keep trying different things.

David