Re: [IP] Re: Bent Needle vs. Soft-Set or Serter

<<Does anyone, besides me, use the bent needle? >>

Linda,

Actually, I've never seen a bent needle, but the name sounds awful.  I
understand that there less likely to come out, but it sounds more painful to
put in.  Using the sof-serter, there is no pain with the soft-sets.  The only
time I get crimping is when I hit old scare tissue, adhesions, or permanent
stitches.  I'm still learning where these things are.

How does a bent needle work?

Marti