Re: Re: Re: Re: [IP] Re: New Pumpers

<<I thought that I heard that when the cannula is crimped, the insulin can't
move through correctly and, therefore, driver screw can't push correctly,>>

Sissy,

I stand corrected.  But, the alarm doesn't go off if it's only partially
crimped, which, I think is the majority of the time.  You still get some
insulin, but not what you bolus for.  If totally blocked, then the driver
screw can't push.

Marti