Re: Re: [IP] Re: New Pumpers

Thanks for the encouragement Karla, but my biggest fear is the crimping.
Thank heaven for the sof-serter. I've changes the set three times now....I'm
getting good. LOL. I make sure that I test several times after the change.

I do have to have my rates raised, as my Bg's are not that great. I'm sure
both the basal and the bolus must be changed. I have a call into my CDE right
now to ask about it. I don't think that they wanted me to make changes on my
own yet.

Sissy