Re: [IP] Infusion site irritation

I have had a lot of problems with tape and irritation. I cannot use the
polyskin and have had very good luck with two products. One is called IV2000
and the other is Hypafix (Smith & Nephew) which is what I currently use. The
Hypafix is a roll of cloth tape, I cut it to size and it doesn't irritate my
skin at all. No problems with it getting wet or coming off when exercising. I
called the company and they sent me samples of both products to try. I will
have too dig out tel#'s and post them in new message.
- ---Jim
Alfred, Where are you?