Re: [IP] Re: New Pumpers

Sissy, if the tubing crimps and the insulin can not get through you will get a
high pressure alarm.  This has never happened to me.  The tubing is very tough
and bends but does no crimp and block the insulin flow.  The cannula of the
soft-set can also become crimped due to inproper insertion, but you shouldn't
have this problem with the inserter.  Glad you are doing so well.  I have found
that the pump is no bother to wear and is seldom in the way, now sometimes I
don't have a waist band to put it on so I put in my bra.  I have always joked
about "my 2 small bumps with the important expensive hard bump in the middle".
Thats my secret hiding place for the pump when I don't have a waistband to hook
it too.  Works really well.  I wrap it in a handkerchief of baby sock .  Happy
Pumping.  Gena