Re: [IP] Re: New Pumpers

Sissy,

I'm glad to here you like your pump so soon aftr getting it. It was so
overwhelming for me. I was scared to evenbe home alone with it. Nov. 1st was
my first year anniversary. I will say that this year has been the best of my
diabetic life. As far as the canula crimping, you should not really
experience this with using the sort-serter, but if you do, it doesn't mean
you will here an alarm. But your sugars will go up in a hurry. This will
happen in the hours after changing out your set. I have not experienced any
problems with my soft-serter so far, so you should be O.K.
Karla