Re: [IP] Minimed 507 - turning off alarms

Thank you for your response. No, I am not that David Matthews, but I like
his music. I am actually a classical musician and after hearing the beeps
that my pump makes, I am sure it would disrupt an acoustical concert. I
think I will have to experiment with disconnecting just during concerts. I
get upset when somebody's watch goes off, especially during a soft passage.
I think the pump is louder.

David