[IP] Turning Off Alarms

David - I just thought of something else.  If you are real worried about the
alarm interferring in your music, you could put it in a "Leg Thing".  This is
a strap that goes around your leg and you place the pump inside.  It is very
similar to an ankle holster for a gun.  This would keep your pump out of the
way of the microphone and your pant leg would muffle the sound if the alarm
should go off.  Just a thought.

Sissy - How is everything going with your pump?  Are you still glad you
decided to get it?

GLENN - How come you are so quiet??????

Everyone else - Hello - Hope all are doing well.  Welcome to all of our new
friends.

Becky