Re: [IP] what do you do when your low

Carol--
I usually find that when I am getting low it happens much slower than
pre-pump days.  So many times I can treat a low with carbos like a graham
cracker etc.  But if I have bolused too much insulin and I am definitely
crashing----50 or lower---I treat it as I did before:  JellyBellies!!  Be
sure you are comfortable with carbo counting before you start on your pump,
because it just makes things alot easier.  You will be able to concentrate on
the pump and not on  how to manage food, insulin and the pump all at the same
time.  Don't get overly anxious.  Just do your homework and you'll do fine.

Karen