Re: [IP] WHAT DO I EAT?????

I have to agree with Michael.  If a 14 year old child can do this, so
should an adult.  I will go even lower on that age.  If 10 year old
children can do this, adults should have no problems.  We are all afraid
of change and of the unknown.  So let's make the carb counting a known
fact in our lives and we will have nothing to fear!

An update on Ravi.  He has been pumping 12 days now and he loves it!  We
are still establishing rates and ratios, but all is going well.  We have
our happy little boy back.  The freedom is amazing, we can be a "normal"
family again!

Rose
@--}----