[IP] what do you do when your low

I will be getting my pump in Jan. 98 I have found these posts on insulin
pumps very helpful. My greatest fear when I go on the pump is what happens
when I am low? Do you pumpers disconnect from the pump to prevent yourself
from going even lower.  How do you treat a low while on the pump, is it any
different from how you treated it while on injections.
Any tips you pumpers can pass along about anything would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Carol Wasson, a soon to be pumper.
Carol Wasson
email @ redacted