[IP] Re: Contract...

Hi Gary...       Welcome to the group.  When I started pumping a year ago, my
CDE had me sign the agreement that is in the MiniMed users guid page 123.
although I doubt there is any  legal clout to this agreement., it does spell
out what is expected from you and your support team. Sometimes a reminder of
what it takes to be a successful pumper has to be mentioned to those who are
part of your team. You
must have access to your CDE or MD regardless of what day or time it is.
Things will get better and most problems you will be able to straighten out
by yourself. But at the start you should have help.  I would "bitch" if I
couldn't get the support I needed when I needed it.  This is serious stuff !
  Good Luck...                       Ted