[IPn] Insulin Pumpers status during the Covid-19 crisis

Hello my friends, I hope that in these trying times that all of you
and your loved one safe and well.

Insulin Pumpers has kept our physical office space closed during the
pandemic, however we have stockpiled supplies to assist those in need
when the office re-opens. Hopefully later this month or early June,
at least for a while. The landlord has given all the non-profits in
the business park 2 months free rent (including IP) so at least we
don't have to worry about that expense right now, though all the
other expenses continue unabated.

Because this crisis is unprecedented, I don't want to ask those of
you that are already strapped for money to contribute dollars you may
need for other things. So, I won't be running a regular pledge drive
this month though any donations to help keep IP solvent during the
shutdown would be very much appreciated. I will relay any challenges
to you that are sent in and hope that you will take the opportunity
to make a matching contribution. New sustaining monthly pledges would
also be appreciated if you are in a position to do so and can afford
it.

In the mean time, stay safe, stay healthy, hug your loved ones.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..