[IPn] a bit more work to do

Hi there Pumpers and Friends,

We're almost there !  The end of the Spring pledge drive is in sight.
Thanks to all of you that have participated in this pledge drive as
well as those hundreds of others that have provided your financial
support over the last year.

All of the $250 is still available from FLORIDA's challenge. If we can
raise the $250 today and the $200 waiting in the wings from a Washington
DC member, we can bring our pledge drive to a successful completion.

Can you help??  Twenty or so of your $20 - $25 donations will do the
trick. If you feel you've received some benefit from Insulin Pumpers
and have not yet made a contribution, show your appreciation by
making a donation and help bring our Spring pledge drive to a close.
Your pledge dollars will be matched by Florida and W.DC so for every
dollar you donate, Insulin Pumpers get $2.

Accept the generous challenges from your fellow members and help
finish the pledge drive, visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks for your participation and my very best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..

For mail list removal write