[IPn] Nigeria say we have money - yeah right!

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It's Tuesday afternoon and except for the notice I received in the
mail that a foundation in Nigeria was going to release my payment of
$2,000,000 as soon as I contact them, there have been no other offer
of matching funds for Florida's $250 challenge. Insulin Pumpers could
use that $250 to help us reach our pledge goal for the quarter, but
to get there you have to help by contributing a few dollars.

So.... I ask again...???

Has the IP forum ever answered one of your questions?
Given you a tip to help with diabetes management?
Made you laugh?
Saved you a buck or two in supplies?
Helped you with an insurance issue?
or with a problem at school or work?

Won't you please help make sure that IP can continue to do that for
you and future pumpers.

Donate today at:
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or