[IPn] will you Look at this

A plea.

Insulin Pumpers Spring pledge has raised a little over $1700 so far,
just enough to cover the overhead expense for rent, office expense,
utilities, and so on. There's not even a set aside for mandatory
that we must pay such as our liability insurance and assessments.

Insulin Pumpers needs your help to raise another few hundred dollars
AND, I've pretty much run out of sets to help out the people in need
that call in every week.... there are TWO boxes of 397's sitting on
the shelf and with the lack of funding for this pledge drive I can't
scrounge around on the internet to find more.

Insulin Pumpers support YOU and the rest of the diabetes community.
It provides information that many people can not get from their
medical team (if they can afford one, if they have insurance) and
we provide supplies to those still hard hit by the change in the
job market and what looks like disappearing affordable insurance.

There are literally thousands of you that have been members for
years. SEND $5 bucks or $10 bucks.

Maryland still has $125 available that will double the value of
your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. ....and, there are several other
challenges waiting in the wings.

Follow the example of the members that have give $100 or more in
anticipation of you giving $25, or $15, or $10 that they can
match and make worth $50, $30, $20 to Insulin Pumpers.

	PLEASE !

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

and contribution by mail to:

Insulin Pumpers